After a month hiatus, I am going to do a top ten for May...here is what Miss Lauren has been up to lately! She is starting to realize that she is more likely to get what she wants if she asks nicely without whining. She will sometimes catch herself asking for something with a whining voice and then ask nicely without whining! She is so much fun and I am still amazed everyday with her imagination and how much she loves her baby sister, who also loves her very much!! Lauren is pretty funny, whenever she poses for pictures, she will tilt her head to the side and sometimes she will put her hands against her cheek, such an improvement over a few months ago!
1. Checking sizes...she is obsessed with knowing the size of everything she and Alison are wearing. She will check her shirt, skirt, whatever and say "This is 4 sized." And she is now wearing size 8 shoes, but she has a lot of 7s in her closet, so she will say "Mommy, these don't fit anymore, my foot growed! It's size 8 now."
2. Leapster....she loves to play the Leapster that Nana, Papa and Aunt Pat bought her in Florida. She has a couple of games for it, and she has gotten pretty good and playing them. It's amazing to see her playing video games already.
3. iTouch....she is still loving to playing Daddy's iTouch (and she loved playing Mum Mum iPhone when we were in California). And she is always asking Brad to "load down" games.
4. Playing House....she is already loving to play house. Whenever she had friends over, she always asks if they want to play house. And she loves to be the baby.
5. Drinking from a big girl cup...she has started drinking her milk out of a big girl cup, and she loves it! She is doing pretty well, she has only spilled the whole cup once (so far....)
6. Taking showers....she loves to take showers with me, but I don't let her do it everytime I take one because Alison likes to take a bath with her, too. She gets really excited when I let her come in with me.
7. Saying prayers....she is getting really good at saying prayers at night. One night when Brad was putting her to bed, she prayed for Daddy to stay home from work the next day.
8. Just Kidding Game...we made up this game in Florida where you say something that isn't true and then say "Just Kidding!" It's a good way to pass the time.
9. Being observant....she is very observant about things. I turned on the headlights one day when it was raining and she noticed that the lights on the dashboard got dimmer, and she said "Mommy, what happened to the lights?" She is going to be detail oriented like her Mommy I think!
10. Asking who I am talking about...she is always curious to know who I am talking about. And whenever I say "she," Lauren always wants to know if I am talking about her or about Alison.



No comments:
Post a Comment