Monday, May 24, 2010

Alison and her baby



So, while we were gone last weekend, Alison attached herself to this baby doll. I had gotten it out for her to play with a couple weeks ago, but she LOVES this baby! Whenever she sees it, she gets this huge grin on her face and then she crawls right over to her and takes her and gives her a big hug and kiss, and then she tries to crawl while holding her. It is so sweet to see how much she loves this baby! When I ask her "Where's your baby?" if she can't see her, she gets this panicked look on her face and starts looking all around for her. I was thinking I was going to try to wait a little for her to love a baby so much since Lauren's Victoria had to go to the doll hospital already to have her leg repaired, but she just loves her too much! And we decided to name her Violet. I need to get a video of her reaction to her so you can so it because it is so precious! But here's a couple of photos for now!

No comments: