Weight: 18 lb 15 oz (50th percentile)
Height: 27 3/4 inches (75th percentile)
Head circumference: 46 cm (90th percentile)
She has stayed pretty consistent in the percentiles...I am surprised her head is in the 90th percentile because it doesn't seem that big! The doctor said she is right on track with everything!
Her favorite thing to play with is the candlestick from the Little People castle, but she likes to play with most of the Little People stuff. And of course things she shouldn't be putting in her mouth like magazines, the remote, the phone, etc. Lauren got her tunnel out the other day, and Alison was having a good time playing in there and crawling through it. She also loves to play peek-a-boo, and sometimes she will even put something over her head by herself. And she has started dancing whenever she hears music.
She doesn't seem to mind sitting in the grass, which is a good thing, but she also likes to feel the grass and pull up handfuls of grass and try to eat it, and she also likes to try and crawl in the grass. She loves to suck on my popsicle, too when we are eating them.
She is FINALLY sleeping through the night! Hooray!! I don't know if it is because she is on formula now or just because she didn't need to eat anymore at night, but I am happy to be getting uninterupted sleep now. I do miss nursing her, but I am proud of myself for being able to nurse for 9 months since my goal was 6 months!
LIKES: being able to crawl, playing on the floor, watching Lauren, seeing Daddy when he gets home from work, her thumb, playing peek-a-boo
DISLIKES: being in the stroller or carseat for extended periods of time, being held by people other than Mommy or Daddy when we are around



No comments:
Post a Comment