Saturday, May 1, 2010

Busy, Busy!

We have had a busy week this week! Alison is into EVERYTHING!!! And she is starting to get her butt up in the air and look like she is trying to figure out how to get up on her legs. Oh my goodness! She loves to play with all the Little People stuff and Lauren's little Pooh car. She also loves to eat magazines if she can get her hands on one.






Lauren got stung by
a wasp on Thursday afternoon. She was inside, standing by the screen and all of a sudden, she said "That bug hurt me!" And she was screaming like I have never heard before! I know that it hurt a lot, so we put ice on it and it started to swell a little bit, but not too major. I gave her this little flower ice pack thing to put on it, and she held it on her hand for several ho
urs, even though I am sure it was melted! We went out to dinner with an old co-worker of mine who was in town for a few days and she brought it into the restaurant with her, and then when we got home, she was holding it on her hand while she ate her ice cream. It was pretty funny! She was very brave about the whole thing!








The girls have been so cute with each other lately, and I have taken several pictures of the two of them together, so I just made a collage of the best ones.

No comments: