Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snow




I just realized that I completely forgot to post anything about the snow that we had at the beginning of February. It's almost completely melted (finally!), which probably means we are going to get more, but hopefully not since we have gotten nearly 70 inches of snow this winter, making it the snowiest winter in the history of Philadelphia! Lucky Alison...her first winter is the snowiest ever. Maybe that means she will be an Olympic skier or something...who knows! But I had to get some photos of her in the snow. A friend of mine lent me this snowsuit, and I am glad she did. Alison looks so cute and she really didn't seem to mind being all bundled up. The sun was in her face when I took these pictures, but you get the idea. Lauren wasn't as interested this time around, but she did get out there a little bit and make some "snow cookies."

At this point, I will be happy if I never see snow in my yard for a couple of years! The only snow I want to see next year is if we go skiing!

No comments: