Sunday, February 28, 2010

First Bath Together

Tonight, after Lauren's bath she was asking if she could watch one show before bed because we said she could watch TV after the hockey game was over (This girl doesn't forget anything!), so I said she could watch it our room and Brad said she could watch TV downstairs. And then Lauren said "Someone could move the TV from Mommy and Daddy's room into my room!" She was so excited because she thought she had come up with the perfect solution!

Alison was having the best time playing with the balloon that we gave her for Valentine's Day. I think she really likes the noise that it makes. And Brad said when I was at the grocery that she was completely enthralled with Lauren's Snow White doll. She's very interested in everything these days. At church this morning, she held onto her rattle the entire time, I was impressed! I think she only dropped in one time in the whole hour!


We gave the girls the first bath in the bathtub together tonight, although Alison was still in her little bathtub. She is getting pretty good at sitting up, but she's not stable enough to sit up in the water quite yet! Both girls had a great time, but then Alison pooped, so it was over pretty quickly! I look forward to doing it again soon. Lauren was SOOO excited when Brad asked her if she wanted to take a bath with Alison tonight. And we couldn't really get Alison to look at the camera, she was so excited to watch what Lauren was doing.

No comments: