Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mum Mum's Visit



So, I am a little behind on posts..(as usual these days!) But I wanted to make sure to write about Mum Mum's visit. She came the weekend before Valentine's Day. She arrived on Friday morning, thank goodness because we got POUNDED with snow on Saturday! We got about 2 feet of snow starting Friday night and pretty much all day on Saturday. We had a good time playing, watching Cinderella, working on Anne's scrapbook and just hanging out. Mum Mum and Alison got a lot of good bonding time!

Her flight was supposed to leave on Sunday at 12:30, but that flight was cancelled so she re-booked on the 9:45 AM on Sunday. When we got to the airport, US Air told her that flight was cancelled too even though we checked before we left and it was on time!! It was great because she got to stay an extra day!!! And Brad, Lauren and I went to a Superbowl party and Mum Mum stayed home with Alison and put her to bed with no problems at all.

It was so great to scrapbook with my mom, I wish we were able to do it more often! And Lauren had a good time looking at pictures of all the family when we were younger. Alison looks SO much like my baby pictures, although I was a little chubbier than she is!

No comments: