Both of the girls are getting so big, and I can't even believe it!! Yesterday, this fact was proven. We went to church yesterday, and I took Lauren into the big church so she could get a drink of water and she saw her friend Connor and she said "Mommy, I need to go ask Connor something." So, she walked up to him and he said "Hi Lauren" and he put his arm around her and Lauren said "Are you coming to Sunday School today, Connor?" It was so cute, and they just looked so grown up!!
As for Miss Alison, she started saying "Da Da" yesterday, so now that's all we hear all day long, "da da da da da." In the car today, Lauren said "Alison is obsessed with Daddy!" So Funny! And Alison get pretty much put all of her toes in her mouth and does every chance she gets!



No comments:
Post a Comment