It was quite a week this week!!
Tuesday, we went to playgroup with the moms from church. Some of the kids, including Connor and Lauren were playing in the basement of the house where we were, and one of the moms comes up and says that Lauren had taken off ALL of her clothes, literally ALL of them. Lauren's explanation was that she was washing her clothes (even though there wasn't a washer down there...and does s
he really think that people do their laundry in the buff???), so we had to have a discussion about when it is appropriate to take off your clothes! Connor came over to play after playgroup, and they play really well together! Maybe they will get married some day! :)
Wednesday, we had the MOMS club meeting in the morning and then Madison came over to play with Lauren. They love to play going to the movies and I am the ticket lady.
Thursday, we had MOPS and I put Alison in the nursery for the first time because she really needed to take a nap! I think she slept about 30 minutes, and they said she was really sweet, so that was a relief! When I put her in the crib, she gave me a look like "Where are you leaving me?" But she was happy when I picked her up. Lauren really likes going to MOPS and whenever I ask her about she talks about her friend Paige.
Friday, we had play
group at Krista's house. Lauren, Anthony and Jenna played so well the whole time we were there, it was great! The moms and the babies just hung out in the other room. Samantha played for a little bit, too, but her mommy just had a baby so she was a little out of routine. Krista's house was a mess, but at least they had a good time! And Lauren was so proud of herself because she didn't push or hit anyone....And Sophie came over around 5:30 to see if Lauren could come over and bring her Zhu Zhu Pet (which we couldn't find!) and when Lauren walked out the door with Sophie, I was holding Alison and she was making noises like "Wait a minute where is she going?"
So, it was a busy week! And Alison will be 7 months old tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment