We are on the first leg of our vacation! The girls and I had an uneventful trip to Louisville...the girls could not have been better on the plane! Lauren mostly listened to my iPod and Alison played and looked around and then took a little nap for the last 30 minutes. The hardest thing was getting LAuren's carseat in the car! That took 20 minutes with Alison crying because she was hungry! Lauren and Mum Mum had a great time playing and the Mauzys came over for dinner.
Yesterday, we all dressed in our St Patrick's Day green and headed to Cincinnati to see the McConnells and Aunt Shannon! Lauren and Megan had a great time playing together! We didn't see them for much of the day...they played dress-up, played house, played baby, played outside, colored, had a dance party and then they decided to take a bath, so they both got naked and got in the bathtub and lathered themselves with soap and shampoo! SO then they had to have a REAL bath. Then they tried to have a sleepover in Megan's big girl bed, but they aren't quite old enough to understand that means they actually have to go to sleep! So it was a late night for the two of them. When we were playing outside, Megan said "Lauren, we are going to be best friends forever!" SO cute, and hopefully they are gearing up be roomies at Miami :) !Alison had a great time watching Ella and Kaitlyn crawling all around! I can't believe they are one year old today!! I am so happy to finally meet them.
I have some pictures but right now I don't have a way to get them off the camera so that will have to come later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment