This afternoon, Lauren got out some of my Tupperware and said she was making a snack to take to school. She is very imaginative! I don't know how she comes up with some of this stuff!
A couple of funny stories from the past couple of days. Yesterday when I went to get her up after her "nap" time, she was completely naked and she had pearls from a bracelet she broke (which I am super sad about!) rolling around in her laundry basket and she said she was "playing parachute." (I think she got that from when we were in the nursery at VBS yesterday.) When I asked her why she took all her clothes off she said she had to take a shower. She had also gotten all the shoes out of her closet and put them in a laundry basket with the entire contents of her bottom dresser drawer and most of her bows!
Today, I was in my room taking a quick shower and I go to find Lauren and she is sitting in the crib with Victoria, who has neosporin all over her knee!! She said Victoria's boo-boo was hurting so she had to put some Neosporin on it. And tonight when we went up to get ready for bed, she said "Today when Mommy was taking a shower, Victoria and I climbed in the baby's bed because we had to play games."



No comments:
Post a Comment