
We went to the pool today with our neighbors and Lauren was swimming with swimmies on ALL BY HERSELF!!! It took her a little bit to get used to it, but once she realized she could be a big swimmer like the big girls, she didn't want me to hold her, she said "Mommy, I want to swim by myself!" I was completely shocked!!! It's so crazy how much difference a month and swim lessons makes I guess. The first time we went to the pool was July 4th, and she wouldn't get in the big pool and she would only sit on the side of baby pool. We went on Wednesday and she got in the big pool with me and kicked and jumped in and she walked around in the baby pool. And today, she got in with swimmies on and was swimming by herself and she was swimming in the baby pool. I guess the swimming lessons really did help! I am so proud of her! We will definitely have to join the pool next summer, since today may be our last time in the pool this year....mine at least! (And sorry about the quality of the photo, it's from Brad's phone.)



No comments:
Post a Comment