Nana, Lauren, Alison and I ventured out today. It was Alison's first outing and the first time the girls have riden in the van together. It was very successful! I am not sure I would have done it all by myself yet, but it was good to get out of the house!! We went to Sam's and then to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. I was a little nervous because we were almost there and Lauren started complaining that her tummy hurt and Alison started crying because she had the hiccups. But, I think Lauren was just hungry and Alison went back to sleep as soon as her hiccups went away. (She gets the hiccups a lot!)
Lauren has been up to her naptime antics again lately, although she has been actually sleeping....eventually! Today, she took off her clothes, including her diaper and put on a completely different outfit and then she took all of her books off her shelves and put some in her laundry basket and some in her bed. Yesterday, she buried her blanket under all of the stuff in her closet.

Here's a family photo from today!
No comments:
Post a Comment