Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Welcome Alison Elizabeth Scheiner!




We welcomed Alison Elizabeth to the world at 9:03 on Friday, August 7. She weighed in at 7 lbs, 7 oz and 20 1/2 inches. Lauren and Mum Mum came to the hospital every day to visit, and Lauren was very sweet with her baby sistier. We came home yesterday, and it's great to be home! Alison is so sweet and she just LOVES to cuddle. There is nothing quite like holding a sweet sleepy baby. Lauren has been so great with Alison so far, very gentle and loving. She is always wondering what the baby is doing.




So, I have changed the blog name to "Lauren and Alison's Adventures." I am not sure I will be able to do a picture every day for a while, but I promise to do my best! I am so happy to have two healthy girlies!!!

1 comment:

Kelly McMahon said...

I love the new blog name. Alison is so adorable and I can't wait to meet her in person. What a great family pic. congrats again.