Today, Lauren and Granddaddy took a trip to Sesame Place, and they went swimming. Lauren even remembered to pack her goggles for the pool at Sesame Place. She was looking at Granddaddy through her goggles and she said "You're pink!" She was using her credit cards to pay to get in and she had Granddaddy carry her collection of Elmos.
And here is what she did at her "naptime" today. I heard her crying a little bit, and I went into her room and she was putting on her bathing suit. And I told her I would be back in a little bit, and she said "Ok, I will put my clothes back on when I am done swimming." And when I went to get her up, she was putting on the dress that she wore yesterday that she took out of the dirty clothes (which she is also wearing to bed tonight.)



No comments:
Post a Comment