Things are going pretty well! Lauren has been so gentle with Alison, which is so cute to see! She is having a little bit of a rough time if Daddy is holding Alison, but she is getting better. I am so excited for the two sisters. She is always showing Alison what she is doing. Yesterday, she held her for the first time and she was so excited to hold her. And I was feeding Alison and Lauren was sitting right next to me and they were playing footsie and Lauren got the biggest smile on her face when I told her Alison was playing footsie with her. And tonight when I was feeding Alison, she did this little piggy with her feet.
(on a side note, the nightgown that Lauren is wearing in this picture is her FAVORITE thing to wear these days. It is hard to get it off her to get dressed in the morning. She looks really cute in it, and every morning, she comes into our room wearing this nightgown and her flip flops.)
With Alison, we are trying to work on getting her to sleep somewhere besides on someone's chest, which is a challenge because she is SO cuddly (and there is nothing like having a baby sleep on your chest!!). But, she slept in her bassinet for about 2 hours today (thanks, mum mum!), and then she slept in the pack n play for an hour. So, she is getting better. We shall see what tonight brings. Hopefully she can spend part of the evening in the bassinet.
It has been so great to have Brad home this week and have my mom here. There is no way I could have done it without them! And we are so excited for Nana and Papa to come on Saturday. I know they are SO anxious to hold Alison!



No comments:
Post a Comment