Sunday, July 12, 2009

Brad's baseball game

So, we all ventured to Brad's baseball game today. It was a long drive up there, but it was worth to see Brad pitch!!! He had a tough first inning, but after that, he was throwing some great pitches and he got his first win today. Gabe and Ben made friends with the sons of one of the other players, and they were playing some wiffle ball. Lauren and Annabelle had a good time walking on the bleachers. Unfortunately, I did not take my camera, so no photo for today!

2 comments:

betheballdanny said...

I insist on not only photos for the next game, but video as well.

Unknown said...

You had to add that I was roughed up in the first inning and got my first win of the season? Not the fact that I have a 20 to 1 strikeout to walk ratio over the past 15 innings?!? Geesh....give me some credit!!