We went to this local farm to pick blueberries today, and it was perfect for Lauren because she LOVES blueberries, and the bushes are small, so they were easy for her to reach. She was definitely loving eating them, but she also did a great job picking them! Whenever she saw a pinkish one in her bucket, she would pick it up and throw it on the ground. So, tomorrow I think I am going to make some blueberry muffins. YUM! I made two REALLY good peach crisps with the peaches we got last weekend. I love summer fruit!!
We are so lucky to have such good friends! We had two surprise baby showers in the past two days. I went to dinner with my friends from Lauren's playgroup and they got me some nice gifts, and then last night, several of the ladies in the neighborhood threw me a surprise shower complete with games and everything! It was so sweet of all of them, and we are truly blessed to have so many people who are going to love this baby! We got all the clothes out tonight, as well as the carseat the bassinet. The bassinet is pretty much covered in drywall dust, so we will have to clean that pretty well. I can't believe only 20 more days!!! I can't wait to meet this little person in my tummy.



No comments:
Post a Comment