Sunday, July 26, 2009

Cute, cute, cute!


Lauren looked really cute for church today, and she even wore a headband! The lady who was helping in the nursery today said when she walked in she said "Look at my pretty dress!" She is so good about going into the nursery now, she just walks right in.


Although she is not really taking naps anymore, she still has "quiet time" in her room, which is good for me and for her too. We still go through the whole routine of reading a book and everything, but mostly I hear her on the monitor reading stories to Victoria. The past couple of days, she has also used her stool to reach on top of her dresser and get all her bows, clips, and barettes out and scatter somewhere all over her room. Today when I was rubbing her tummy, she said "Victoria and I are going on the airplane. She's going to sit in the car seat so she doesn't fall out and she stays safe." When I went to get her, she had about 6 pairs of shoes in her bed. What an imagination she has!

No comments: