These two girlies love each other so much, and it is so cute to see them playing so nicely together and loving each other. I never had a sister, but I hear that they won't always love each other this much! I am sure it will be similar to my brother where we didn't really get along all the time when we were both teenagers and living at home, but now we are best friends. I am sooo happy they have each other, and I hope they continue to build their relationship and enjoy each other's company.
Yesterday morning, I went into Lauren's room and Alison was sitting on her lap and she was reading her an Olivia book. Reading is something they both love to do. One of my favorite things to see is the two of them sitting in the playroom on their bedrooms looking at books.



No comments:
Post a Comment