So, Brad is now a woodworker! He is in the process of building shelves for either side of the window in the front room, as well as a window seat. We just need more shelving in our house and the front room is really the only place where we can put built-in shelves. I am really impressed with Brad's abilities! The first shelf is all complete and put in place, and it looks awesome! I am really excited for project completion. Brad is very concerned about making sure that the shelves are all decorated properly and everything, he's pretty funny! And we are going to have to move things around in the study as well....I wish I were better at decorating, but I am confident it will all work out. Here's a few pictures of the finished shelf. Way to go, Brad!
And he was super excited to buy all sorts of new tools....router, saws, nail guns and he even built a new work bench.



No comments:
Post a Comment