Saturday, February 19, 2011

Alison's 18 Month Stats


I took Alison to the doctor on Thursday for her 18 month check-up. Here are her stats:
24 lb 6 oz (50th)
32 inches (60th)
And her head circumference is still in the 90th percentile!

The doctor said she looks great, and she found an ear infection in one of her ears, and I had no idea. So, 10 days of antibiotics for her! She has gotten all 4 of her molars and all of her incisors are starting to come in as well. Such a sweet girl!

We had to wait for a little bit for the doctor, so she was putting on all the jewelry and stuff in my diaper bag.

1 comment:

Kelly McMahon said...

I think you have the cutest baby ever. She is absoulutly adorable. Just love those sunglasses. Didn't make it to church today, Mara had a runny nose and Don had to work so chose not to drive my self insane. See you later in the week.