Happy Day after Valentine's Day! We had a great few days celebrating the holiday of love.
Last Thursday, Lauren had her class valentine's day party, which is the party I was assigned to help out with, and Lauren was SOOO excited that I was there to help. It was really cute to see all the kids in their element in the classroom, and all the girls were very excited to see Alison and to play with her. Alison was really good, she was happy as long as she had a pretzel nugget in her hand! All the kids brought valentines to give out, and it was like Halloween, Lauren got candy from each classmate. I was very impressed because she was able to read almost every name on the valentines.
Friday afternoon, Bob, Glen and Rebecca came to visit and have dinner with us. It was great to see them, and I know the girls enjoyed the company. Hard to believe Rebecca is almost finished with her PhD and will be moving to Tallahassee to be a professor at FSU!
Saturday night, Brad and I went to dinner with some friends at Tequila's, super yummy Mexican restaurant in the city! YUM!!!
And then last night, we made filet, horseradish mashed potatoes, creamed corn and chocolate covered strawberries and had a nice dinner after the girlies were asleep! It was nice to make dinner together, which we used to do almost every night.



No comments:
Post a Comment