Last Saturday afternoon, Brad, Lauren and I went to see "Toy Story 3" in the theatres. We were so excited that Granddaddy and Grandma Connie were here to stay with Alison so all three of us could go to the movie! I had promised Lauren that we would take her, and Brad and I were trying to decide who was going to take her because both of us really wanted to go. It was all that Lauren could talk about last week. We watched "Toy Story" on Friday night so we could make sure we knew all of the characters.
It was a great movie! So cute, creative and funny! Lauren did awesome. She sat in Brad's lap for the first half, then my lap for most of the second half, but towards the end she wanted to sit in her own seat. She loved getting the popcorn and M&Ms. She said her favorite part was when Buzz was talking in Spanish.



No comments:
Post a Comment