Last weekend, we had a visit from Granddaddy and Grandma Connie! The girls had a great time with them while they were here! They arrived around 3 on Friday afternoon and we played outside in the pool and then had dinner. Lauren, Grandaddy and I watched "Toy Story" and then after the girls went to bed, I went up to watch Brad's baseball game.
Saturday, we played in the morning and then Brad, Lauren and I went to see "Toy Story 3" while Granddaddy and Connie stayed here with Alison. We went to dinner at Applebee's on Saturday night, thanks to Grandmother!
Sunday morning we went to church. They had the service outside, which was a nice change, but thank goodness for the shade!! After church, we came home and had some lunch and then Alison took her nap and we headed to the pool for some swimming and we grilled out some burgers and hot dogs for dinner while we were there. I think they enjoyed watching the girls playing in the pool. And it was a nice break for me to have Brad there to swim with Lauren. Lauren was having a great time jumping into the pool for Brad to catch her!



No comments:
Post a Comment