Last Sunday, the girls and I made a last minute decision to go to Brad's baseball game since this game would be the last time we would be able to see him pitch. And I am SO glad we did because he pitched a seven-inning NO HITTER!!!! SO awesome!!! He is playing in Haddon Heights, which is MUCH closer than the other field where they played. And the field is surrounded by trees, so it was nice and shady and cool for the spectators. Lauren had the best time playing in the dirt by the bleachers, and Alison did great just chilling in the stroller for most of the time. I had no idea it was a no hitter until the end of the game, but Brad was throwing some heat for sure! We were all SO proud of him!!
Monday, July 19, 2010
Daddy's baseball game..a NO HITTER!!!
Last Sunday, the girls and I made a last minute decision to go to Brad's baseball game since this game would be the last time we would be able to see him pitch. And I am SO glad we did because he pitched a seven-inning NO HITTER!!!! SO awesome!!! He is playing in Haddon Heights, which is MUCH closer than the other field where they played. And the field is surrounded by trees, so it was nice and shady and cool for the spectators. Lauren had the best time playing in the dirt by the bleachers, and Alison did great just chilling in the stroller for most of the time. I had no idea it was a no hitter until the end of the game, but Brad was throwing some heat for sure! We were all SO proud of him!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Congrats Brad, soon you will have to teach Connor all the tricks!
Post a Comment