I have several things I need to blog, including a year in review and a Top Ten for December (and November for that matter) and Alison is going to be 5 months old tomorrow, but I wanted to just post about what a character Lauren is lately!
She is all about the pigtails the past couple of days, which is good because they look so cute! Today, she had her quiet time in her room, and it was so quiet up there I thought she was asleep, but I went up there and she was in her closet trying to get down one of her dresses wearing only....a diaper!!! She had taken a couple of her old diapers up to her room to use to play with Victoria and she put it on herself. I wish I had my camera because it was completely crooked. She proceeded to put on a short sleeved polka dot shirt with flowered leggings and a red skirt. And then tonight when she went to bed she put on footie pajamas and insisted on putting on slippers with them. And yesterday she wore around her butterfly wings and tried on a pair of Victoria's orange tights.
And Alison is such a sweet baby!! She is so content to just sit back and watch (most of the time.) I was in the nursery at church on Sunday and she was happy for the whole hour just sitting there watching all the toddlers playing and it was the same way at playgroup on Tuesday. And she laughed out loud at Lauren about 3 times in 5 minutes today, it was SO adorable! I love these girlies so much!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment