So, I was going to try and post more often, but I am just so tired at the end of most days that it's hard! We have had a good week this week, but busy! Monday it was REALLY windy and rainy in the morning, but then we got to go for a walk in the afternoon, which was so great. I can't wait until it gets warmer out and we can do that everyday. For now, I am starting to try and do the Wii Fit at least three days a week to get back into shape. Alison slept from 7 PM - 5 AM two nights this week, and one of those nights Lauren also stayed in her room all night, but it was just a little tease because it's back to business as usual with Lauren coming in our room at least once every night and Alison getting up around 10 and 2. But I do love to see her little smiling face in the middle of the night!
Yesterday I was attempting to take some Valentine's photos that my mom requested (with not much luck!), and I found these Thing 1 and Thing 2 shirts that our neighbors gave us, so I also took some photos of them in those shirts. The shirt for Lauren is a 2T and almost too small, but the one for Alison is 6 months and it fit perfectly! So here's a cute one of the two of them!



No comments:
Post a Comment