Today, we headed to Sesame Place for the first time this year. We got season passes after last year, and I am glad we did because Lauren had a great time today! We arrived pretty much as soon as it opened; it wasn't very crowded because it was somewhat overcast, which was fine with me becuase if the sun had been out, I think it would have been pretty hot!
Lauren had a rough first couple of rides. She and Brad went on the carousel, and when it was time to get off, she didn't want to get off. So, when Brad took her off she laid on the ground kicking and screaming for about 3 minutes. Then, we went on another ride a little bit later and she did the same thing, but for about 1.5 minutes. After that, we had some lunch, and then we went to the Elmo Live show and then she went on a couple more rides and she was fine. Thank goodness! I was thinking it was going to be a long summer if she didn't figure out that you have to let everyone have a turn! The bummer thing for me was that I can't go on any of the rides with her since I am pregnant. I did go on the carousel once, which was fun, but I think she really enjoyed the other rides! Maybe next year.



No comments:
Post a Comment