Today, Lauren napped on her changing table. Oh my goodness, what can I do to stop this little monkey from climing on EVERYTHING!! You can also see in this photo how she gets herself up there.
I can't believe she actually took her nap up there. She sure is a monkey to say the least. She is going to be a very adventurous little girl. I made you a first aid kit for your car at Mops on thrs. It was such a creative idea for park days this summer so I thought you would want one too. Sorry you missed it. The kids made adorable hot mits for all the moms with their hand prints.
2 comments:
she is adorable..........of course I can say that I am her aunt. hang in there........
I can't believe she actually took her nap up there. She sure is a monkey to say the least. She is going to be a very adventurous little girl. I made you a first aid kit for your car at Mops on thrs. It was such a creative idea for park days this summer so I thought you would want one too. Sorry you missed it. The kids made adorable hot mits for all the moms with their hand prints.
Post a Comment