Here is a flashback photo. The camera is upstairs and I am just too tired to go up and get it tonight! We decided to move the bed into the new guest room in the basement tonight, and we ended up having to move two beds because the box springs were too big to fit down the stairs (which Brad discovered after making a small hole in the wall....). So, we had to move the bed in from the guest room into our room and then move the bed in our room to the basement because it has no boxsprings! What an adventure tonight turned out to be!
And here's a good story for today from naptime. Lauren was in her room playing and I heard her saying she was going to get in the shower. She fell asleep about an hour later, and when I peeked in to check on her, she was asleep in her bed completely naked!!! So, I guess she was really serious about the shower! Thank goodness she didn't pee everywhere.



No comments:
Post a Comment