It was a BEAUTIFUL day today, and we didn't have any plans, so we spent a lot of time outside. Lauren absolutely loves being pushed in the baby swing, so I spent about an hour pushing her in the swing. I am glad she loves it so much!
T
he bunnies have gotten SO much bigger in less than a week. Lauren is very interested in them. She was asking where the bunnies were, so she went over to their patch of grass but she didn't see them. I asked her where she thought they were and she said "Shopping with her mommy!" (Does that mean we shop too much??) A few minutes later, she went back over there and this time, she put her hand down in the grass and two bunnies came bounding out. She definitely scared them, and they scared her too. It was so funny, but then she started laughing because she could see them since they hopped right under her swingset. And she said "They are done shopping!"
And tonight she called her trampoline "jumping bean." Brad and I were both laughing so hard we were almost crying!
Notice the pigtails for the second day in a row! She just looks so darn cute in those pigtails!!



No comments:
Post a Comment