Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bathing suit


Lauren is starting to get interested in dressing herself. The other morning, she put on her bathing suit pretty much as soon as she woke up, and then she ate breakfast in her bathing suit! Today, I picked out an outfit for her and she decided she wanted to wear a dress, so I put her in a dress. tonight, she put her bathing suit back on and she was looking at herself in the mirror and she said "Hi, my name is Lauren, these are my nip*les." Where does she come up with this stuff??? And I hope she doesn't try to use that as a pick up line one day! As soon as I finished laughing (because how can you not?), I had to tell her that was not the way to talk to introduce yourself and you don't go around showing people your nip*les! I really never know what's going to come out of her mouth next!

No comments: