Thursday, December 2, 2010

Alison's Top Ten

Alison's stats at 15 months: 23.6 pounds and 30 1/2" (50th percentile for both and still 90th percentile for head circumference, so I guess there's a big brain in there!)

She is really starting to be a become a toddler! It's amazing how much she is trying to talk, and it's so sweet to see her and Lauren playing with each other and loving on each other. She is such a sweet baby, and she loves her thumb, her family and her baby dolls. And there is nothing better than the sound of her laugh and the look of excitement on her face when she is being chased! I love it!

1. Baby Dolls...this girl is obsessed with baby dolls!!! Anytime we go to a house where there are dolls, she seeks them out. She especially likes Victoria still. I just love how to gets so excited when she sees a baby and hugs it to herself.

2. Pointing and babbling...she is saying more and more words everyday. She now says Mommy, Daddy, baby, bus, bag, ball, duck, blueberry.

3. Suitcases...she loves to play with Lauren's little cardboard suitcases. She will pick them up and look over her shoulder and walk away like she is really going on vacation somewhere. It's very cute!

4. Buckles..she loves to play with buckles, and it is just so funny because Lauren was the exact same way at this age. It's great because it can keep her entertained for a long period of time.

5. Ducks...she loves to play with her rubber duck in the bathtub and point them all out in books and places that she sees them.

6. Sharing her food....she loves to try and give me and Brad a bite of whatever she is eating. When we were in the car on the way to Kentucky, she was even trying to share with us while we were driving!

7. Taking off her socks and shoes...the only way I can keep socks and shoes on this girl is if I put her shoes with ties on her feet!

8. Blueberries...she is obsessed with blueberries! Whenever I open the fridge and they are in view, she points and says "berries."

9. Juice Boxes...just like with the lollipops, I gave her a juice box much younger than Lauren, but she is really great at drinking out of the straw.

10. The iPod...she has already figured out how to push a chair over to the cabinet where the iPod sits and she is trying to figure out how to push the buttons to make it work. Trouble!!!

11. Raiding the pantry....she loves to go into the pantry and try to find a snack, but she mostly goes for the juice boxes!

No comments: