Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lauren's first day of pre-school


Wow! It's hard to believe that Lauren is ready to start school, AND that it is already September!! Where does the time go?

Lauren was excited to start school today I think! We went to the Open House last week so she could meet her teachers, Miss Ellen and Miss Dorothy, and she had a good time. She knows a couple of other kids in her class, which is very helpful I think. This morning, she decided to wear this cute dress, and she insisted on wearing the shirt underneath. She was a little sad to see me leave, but she calmed down quickly and had a big smile on her face when we came to pick her up!

Whenever someone asks her what she did at school, she says "I played!" So, I guess she had a good time playing, but she also said that they went to the gym and played games and had a snack. They also read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and painted a palm tree.

I hope she really likes school and she makes new friends!

No comments: