We went to Target yesterday and I bought Lauren a couple of new pairs of shoes, size 9. She is probably really a size 8 1/2 but it doesn't make sense to buy half sizes! So, she was trying them on last night and she said "I can't wait for my feet to turn 10! But I don't think they can eat cake!" Too funny how her mind works!
And today, I took Alison to get some blood taken, and they put the needle in her vein and she didn't so much as flinch and then she moved and the needle fell out, so then they had to stick her again in the other arm, and she just sat there they whole time and didn't make a peep! I was totally shocked! The guy said "About 1 in a hundred kids are like that." Totally amazing! (But we already knew that!) (This all happened after I had dropped Lauren off at pre-school and she screamed her head off before we even entered her classroom!)
Today at school, Lauren learned about good choices (thumbs up) and bad choices (thumbs down)....which could be very helpful!



No comments:
Post a Comment