So, last week is a total blur! We had VBS at church. Lauren was a "camper" and I was a volunteer helping out with the crafts for the 1st-6th graders. We both had an awesome time! Lauren was just the opposite of Kiddie Garden the week before (she was fine the first day and cried the last day.); she cried the first day and the last day she said "Bye Mommy!" I think she enjoyed being with Jenna, Connor, Tyson and Mason all week and singing, dancing, doing crafts, playing games and learning Bible stories! And boy was I tired at the end of the week! I have so much more respect for teachers now.
And little Alison was kept by some amazing friends last week! Thanks to Alison, Lee and Amanda for taking such great care of my baby girl! They all said they couldn't believe what a great baby she is what a great dancer she is. She just dances and dances and she gets her whole body into it!
Then, Friday I left for Cincinnati for a little girls weekend in honor of Stacy and her baby girl Jaclyn, who we will all get to meet the end of September. I was so happy to see Shannon, Tracie, Laura and Stacy. Especially since my flight was cancelled and I didn't leave until 10 PM (originally scheduled to leave at 1:30 PM!); so I got LOTS of alone time to myself, which was actually not too bad because I had a great book to read. We had a fabulous weekend...pedicures, shopping, yummy food, good wine and catching up!!
I got home on Sunday and my mom was here and Brad and I were able to go out to yummy dinner at Barclay Prime to celebrate 7 years of wedded bliss!



No comments:
Post a Comment