So, I know I am a little late with Easter, but last week was crazy with all the sickness and getting everything back in its place!
It was absolutely beautiful here for Easter! Rebecca came up from DC on Saturday afternoon and made us a yummy dinner of pork chops, mac and cheese and salad. Sunday, we all got up and the Easter bunny had left some eggs around for Lau
ren....she saw one of the top of the steps and she was so excited to see the eggs, she was looking over the balcony to see where the other eggs were. I was working in the nursery, so I left a little early. Lauren and Alison were both in the nursery with me which was ok! After church, we came home and had Easter lunch of ham, scalloped potatoes, roasted green beans and chocolate chip cupcakes. Lauren and Rebecca had a great time playing outside after lunch and Alison and Rebecca played a lot while Alison was awake. It was nice to have another guest for the holiday! After lunch, we all changed clothes. Lauren picked out this dress from last summer and then she decided to wear her cowboy boots...such a trendsetter, and Alison put on this bunny outfit with this adorable hat that was Lauren's. And then the ice cream man came, so Lauren got her first ice cream cone of the year!
The girls looked really cute in their dresses! I love this style dress on Lauren, and I think she really liked it too...I think she wore it to bed on Easter since she always wears clothes to bed.



No comments:
Post a Comment