Here are a couple of pictures I took this week. Alison's blue eyes are the first thing that people comment on. They are SO piercing blue and so beautiful and they just sparkle. And these glasses that Lauren has on were a gift from Bob and Glen, and they are so cute on her! I just crack up everytime she puts them on. She loves to open and close them, and I think she has worn this purple shirt about four times since we got back from vacation. She finds it in her drawer as soon as it is clean!
I am going to try to do better about posting at least a couple times
a week, maybe more. I just don't take as many pictures as I used to, but I need to do better! I want to make sure I have plenty of pictures to scrapbook for Alison too if I can ever find the time and energy for that!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment