Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ali is mobile!

Boy has Alison been a busy girl the past two days! Yesterday, she really started crawling. She was getting pretty good and reaching and scooting herself to whatever she wanted, and then yesterday, she got her belly up off of the floor and was able to move herself forward a little ways. I got this video of her crawling for a calculator! One day this week when I went to get her up from her nap, she was sitting in her crib, so I knew she could do that too, and I watched her do it yesterday. And then today instead of taking her nap, she was crying pretty hard, so I went up to check on her and she was STANDING in her crib!!! I knew it was going to soon that she started pulling up, but I didn't think just a day. So, we lowered her crib to the lowest setting tonight after five days on the middle setting. Lauren is not sure what to think....she is excited that she is crawling, but not so excited that now that means she is going to be able to get into her stuff. It is so fun to watch Alison on the floor trying to get around! Such a cutie, but a more determined side of her is starting to be revealed!

No comments: