Well, last night was a rough night in the big girl bed! She didn't really fall asleep until about 9:45, and that was after she screamed for about 5 minutes. And then she was in our room at 3 AM because her music wasn't on anymore. So, Brad took her back in her room and turned on the music and I went for a little bit to rub her tummy and then when her CD was over and restarting back to the first song, she was in our room again. And then again. The last time I took her back in her room she said she wanted to sleep in the nursery, and I said she couldn't, and to stay in her room until the sun came up. And she was in our room at 5:30 AM with the sun!!! So, we let her get in bed with us and she watched a little TV and then she fell asleep until about 7:15. Needless to say, we are all tired today! And we all got naps (Daddy's was shorter than mine and Lauren's), so we shall see what tonight holds.
All the furniture in her room is assembled and most of her clothes are in the dresser. So, tomorrow I just need to go through the closet and move her clothes int
o the closet and sort through the books and put them on the shelf in her room. And, then I can start getting all the baby stuff out and washed and put in the drawers! Her room looks SO cute! I am so happy with the way that I it turned out. I will take pictures and post tomorrow. She found my Victoria doll tonight in her closet, and she was so excited to have TWO Victorias!



1 comment:
Such trials when you move them into the big bed! Just keep bringing her back, don't get sucked in to what we did. Of course that didn't happen until baby #2 arrived and we were too tired to deal with it. Don't make our mistake. Lauren's room is so darn cute, I'm jealous. I can't wait to do the kids rooms cute like that one day soon.
Post a Comment