So, here are a few funny stories about Lauren the past couple of days. Yesterday morning, she came into my room in the morning and she said "Myself is all wet. From my pee." Her diaper had leaked a little bit, so she was a little bit wet! I have no idea why she said "myself" instead of "I am." And at her "naptime" yesterday (today was the first day in over a week she actually slept), her diaper broke. So, she took of her diaper and put on a pair of underwear. I hear her saying over the monitor "Oh no Mommy, there's poop everywhere!" Since her diaper had broken, she pooped on the floor. Thank goodness it wasn't that much of a mess, but that is n

ot what you want to hear!!! I am just glad she didn't try and pick it up and smear it on the walls or anything...
And she is completely obsessed with these flip-flops! She wears them everywhere. I think it's mostly because I wear flip-flops so much, but they are really c

ute!
Tonight, she was helping Brad put together her big girl bed! I am so excited to get her room all set up! She might be sleeping in there for the first time tomorrow night, we shall see. She's getting too big too fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment