Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My baby girl is growing up!


Lauren is in her big girl bed for the first time tonight. She was SO excited to sleep in there. Thank goodness the bed rails fit or we would have had one unhappy toddler on our hands! I was more emotional about it than she was. I was crying a little when I was putting her to bed, and she was saying "Mommy, are you sad?" I am not really sad, I just can't believe that she is big enough for a twin bed!! She looked so cute all cuddled up under the comforter. She is squinting because all the lights were out when I took this picture and the flash was really bright!
I will post pictures of the whole room once it's completed. Brad still has to put together the dresser and then it will be complete. And I can actually do something for the baby!!

We went to the doctor this morning and my c-section has been scheduled for August 7 at 8:45 AM. Only 9 more weeks, that is SO hard to believe!!

No comments: