Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!!


We hope everyone had a great Easter. It was a beautiful day here today! The Easter Bunny left some eggs for Lauren all over the house, so we were awakened this morning to Lauren saying "I found an Easter egg!" She was very excited...she immediately opened the egg and ate the M&M's inside. Nothing like chocolate at 6:45 AM! She had a good time finding the eggs that were "hidden" around the house. Then she sat down at her table and opened each one of her eggs to find what was inside. After some more chocolate, she opened her Easter baskets. Her favorite gift was a Wiggles guitar that Mum Mum found at a consignment sale. Just what I need is MORE Wiggles! :) But she loves it...she calls it her targ. We all got ready and went to church. Lauren looked SO adorable in this dress, and she loved wearing it...especially because everyone was telling her how beautiful she looked. We took some photos before we left. I wish she would have co-operated better outside, but she wasn't in the mood. The light was perfect and her hair was so neatly combed! I took a couple more outside when we got back, but I didn't realize how much of a mess her hair was until I looked at these pictures. But you can also see our tulips are blooming! Yeah!

We had a wonderful dinner, just the three of us. We had ham, scalloped potatoes, corn pudding and five cup salad. The only thing Lauren ate was a piece of ham and a roll. Then, she dropped her egg on the floor, so she ate several bites of the hard boiled egg! Hopefully she likes them because we have 11 more in the fridge!

1 comment:

Kelly McMahon said...

Lauren looked so cute. sorry we didn't get to say bye at church, but the pics were adorable.