It has been so nice here the past few days, we have been enjoying outside...going to the park, playing in the yard and doing some yard work!
Here's some pictures from the past couple of days...
Thursday, the bedding that I ordered for
Lauren's big girl room arrived. She was pretty excited! She climbed into the box with the bedding...I still haven't decided what color to paint the room because I am not a huge fan of pink rooms, so we shall see.
Friday, Brad was putting together some bar stools for the basement and Laure
n had a great time playing with all the wrench sockets. She kept saying she was getting out all the batteries for her aquarium.
And today, she was sitting outside in this chair and I was trying to get her to smile, and she did, except she had her hand in her mouth.



No comments:
Post a Comment