Saturday, April 4, 2009

Growing Up

Two major events today....one photographed and one not! Lauren pooped on the potty today. It could have been a total fluke, but she did it! And I did NOT photograph that!

Second, we finally put the toddler rail on her bed....she wasn't so sure what to think. She got out of bed three times after I put her down, but as soon as she saw us, she ran back and jumped back in her bed. And then she cried for about 5 minutes, so we shall see what happens tomorrow. I think she just wasn't really sure what to make of it. I will have to try and get a photo of her in the bed tomorrow, but here is what the bed looks like and what Lauren looks like in the bed with no front rail.

1 comment:

Kelly McMahon said...

AWE...! She looks so grown up in these pics. It will be super crazy how big she will look when the baby comes. Cherish all these days because I can't believe how fast everyday goes by.