Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sesame Place

About a month ago (I am SOOO behind!), our family went to Sesame Place.  My MOPS group got super discounted tickets, and Lauren was really excited to go on the rides and the roller coaster!  It was a hot day, and way more crowded than I expected, but no more near as crowded as on the weekend.

On the Ballons
We got there pretty much right when it opened and headed straight for the balloons, which is exactly what Lauren wanted to do!  Brad and the girls got the Elmo balloon since they were the only people in line and up they went!  I think they all enjoyed it.  Then we went and played on this little jumping place and they both had a great time jumping around.  Brad and Lauren went off to the roller coaster while Ali and I stayed and Ali jumped and ran all around with her babies.  I think they went on the roller coaster about 3 times because they were gone for a while!  Then, we went to see Elmo and Alison was so excited to show Elmo her babies, it was really cute!  Then we went to see the Elmo show, which was good because it was a new show from the last time we were there!  Hooray!  We had seen that show about fishes about 7 times.  I think both girls enjoyed it.
Running!
Jumping!










The babies laying out

Lazy River
Then we went and ate lunch and boy was it crowded!!  But we all had a good lunch and then we all went and got into our bathing suit so we could do the water rides.  Alison would not part with her babies, which made for interesting water play, but it felt really good because it was REALLY hot!  Brad and Lauren did the lazy river and Alison and I just walked around and tried to sit in the shade.  We got a quick treat (ice cream for the girls and a funnel cake for their parents!), and then we headed out.  Lauren said she wanted to try the roller coaster one last time, but once she walked almost up there she decided she was too tired.  I was surprised that Alison lasted so long...it was almost 3:00 when we left!  It was a really good time for sure!

No comments: