The girls have been up to so many different things in the past couple of weeks...we even got to play outside last weekend it was so nice! Of course little Alison was running to try to keep up with Lauren and she fell and scrapped her nose, then her finger, then her knee, but she's pretty tough! Their favorite thing to do outside is walk around and push their babies in the stroller. The problem is that Lauren walks a lot faster than Alison, but she is usually pretty good about slowing down and waiting for us.
Both girls are have learned how to zip....Alison can un-zip and Lauren can zip up her sweatshirts! Very impressive!
They are still loving to play dress up, and cook together and play with babies and the Silly Bandz. The other day, I let them play with goldfish while I was cooking dinner, I was thinking, they can pour them in the bowls and stuff. Then Alison dumped them out and started crushing them, so then there was a huge mess all over the floor. Then I tried to clean it up with the vacuum cleaner, which made an even bigger mess. So, next time they will just have to cook with pretend food!
I am definitely ready for spring after the little teaser we got last weekend! It was great to be able to be outside and see the neighbors and for the girls to get some fresh air. This summer is definitely going to be more of a challenge with the two of them however because they go in two different directions!



No comments:
Post a Comment