Both Lauren and Alison are girlie girls, and they both LOVE to play dress up. I brought all the dress up clothes upstairs for Lauren's birthday party in December, and then I finally went through the toys and have a couple of boxes to donate and I also re-organized all the toys now that the basement is back in order. Now we have a whole dress up station with all the jewelry, shoes, purses, scarves, dress up clothes and phones. It's so cute to see them getting all dressed up together. Alison brought me the Tinkerbell dress to put on her and then she put on all kinds of jewelry and she also likes to walk around in the shoes as well. Alison even put on every single necklace, and it was so many that they were falling off of her as she was walking! Here are a few pictures of our two little cuties!!! Alison also likes to put on a lot of bracelets as well. And Lauren's favorites things to dress up in are my old shirts, some of which are pretty revealing! :)
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
Dress up
Both Lauren and Alison are girlie girls, and they both LOVE to play dress up. I brought all the dress up clothes upstairs for Lauren's birthday party in December, and then I finally went through the toys and have a couple of boxes to donate and I also re-organized all the toys now that the basement is back in order. Now we have a whole dress up station with all the jewelry, shoes, purses, scarves, dress up clothes and phones. It's so cute to see them getting all dressed up together. Alison brought me the Tinkerbell dress to put on her and then she put on all kinds of jewelry and she also likes to walk around in the shoes as well. Alison even put on every single necklace, and it was so many that they were falling off of her as she was walking! Here are a few pictures of our two little cuties!!! Alison also likes to put on a lot of bracelets as well. And Lauren's favorites things to dress up in are my old shirts, some of which are pretty revealing! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment