Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

There is some big news in our house....we are moving our family to Louisville, Kentucky!  Brad started his new job with YUM! Brands this week, and the kids are here until the house sells and we find a new dream house in Kentucky!

The girls seem to be very excited about moving to Kentucky, and Brad and I are thrilled as well to be closer to our family and lots of our friends.  When we told Lauren we were moving to the same place as Mum Mum and Aunt Anne, she was so excited!  And a few minutes later, she said "How will I see all of my friends?"

We will definitely miss all of the wonderful people we have met in the past 6 years living here in Jersey.  And it will always hold a special place in our hearts since all three of our kids were born here.

Things are pretty crazy right now, and I have so much respect for single parents after being on my own for the past three days!

1 comment:

Kelly McMahon said...

We are so happy for all of you but will definitely miss seeing you all here. We have a great friendship and I know that we will still keep in touch even though we are miles apart. It's great that you will have your family close to watch the kids grow up! Congrats on your new journey in life!